It was wonderful getting to see so many folks back on the farm!!! We are so very grateful for the opportunity to know such amazing folks and share in our agricultural way of life!
**Will be updated as animals are sold-Only those still available are listed with their price
2022 Catalog click to view (for reference)
Registered Spring Bred Heifers: We have four 1A registered females and six 1B females that will be calving in the Spring of 2023, for sale private treaty
Commercial Spring Bred Heifers:
Three RWF heifers bred to calve February/March 2023
We are excited to welcome friends, cattlemen and family back to Maplewood Acres Farm for our 35th Annual sale. We are excited to continue offering exceptional genetics from Maplewood Acres Farm, Lamine Valley Red Angus and Spring Hills Ranch.
Anyone who would like, or needs, to participate via phone is very welcome to do so. Please contact us prior to sale day to make those arrangements.
All of the bulls and heifers will be penned accordingly on sale day. Anyone is welcome prior to sale day to view the cattle. WE ARE ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO CALL AND SET UP A TIME TO VIEW THE BULLS AND FEMALES PRIOR TO SALE DAY. The bulls will be sold by Lot Order as listed in the catalog, followed by Bred Registered 1A heifers, then Bred Commercial Heifers.
The sale will start at 1:00pm central time on Saturday, March 26th.
The following provides the details of this year’s sale and obtaining the genetics that you desire.
1) Obtain your buyer number by calling/texting (660-287-1341), requesting via email (email@example.com), or in person when you come to view the cattle prior to March 26th or sale day at our farm.
**Everyone who obtains a buyer number PRIOR to 8pm Friday, March 25th, will immediately receive a $25 sale credit.
2) Our sale will begin at 1:00 p.m. central time on Saturday, March 26th.
3) The sale will be conducted onsite or on phone for anyone who has called to set up this option.
4) Sale order will be by LOT number as listed in catalog, bulls first followed by registered heifers, then the commercial bred heifers
5) Bull purchases can be left at no charge until April 2, 2022. Heifers must be removed from the premises on sale day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Bulls can remain on the farm after the 2nd for $4.00 per day/head until May 1, 2022.
6) Payment for all purchases should be made sale day and must be received prior to removing animals from the premises.
7) For those who have made a bull purchase in the prior three annual sales (2019, 2020, 2021), will receive a $50 sale credit, if payment is made sale day regardless of when bull taken home.
8) PLEASE NOTE: you can bid: 1) in person, 2) via your phone during the live sale or 3) you can leave a confidential proxy bid prior to sale day with: Matt (660-287-5232), Jennifer (660-287-1341), David (660-620-4678), Bob (660-621-2083) or Ron (417-737-2333).
We want to help you make the selections that best meet your needs and fit your budget.
Reminders: Join us on Saturday 3/26/2021 for our 35th Annual Sale. Call/text, email or stop by for buyer number prior to sale day; cattle can be viewed at anytime by appointment; call/text/email any time if you have questions.
Thank you for 35 years of confidence, we look forward to helping you with your investment from Maplewood Acres Farm, Lamine Valley Farms and Spring Hills Ranch! Sincerely,
Matt & Jennifer; David & Mariah; Hannah & Zach Robert & Susan Felten Ron & Donna McNaughton