Due To the current climate of our society’s health concerns-We at Maplewood Acres Farm, Lamine Valley Red Angus and Spring Hills Ranch want to emphasize our dedication to meeting the needs of our customers within a safe environment.
As the health concerns have continued to evolve, we have determined that for the best interests of your families and ours, our sale facility/farm will not be open to the public during our 33rdsale on March 28th.
We are here to help with this new format! The following provides the details of this year’s sale sale via telephone, the protocol for calling in and participating live from the comfort of your home or vehicle and obtaining the genetics that you desire.
33rd Annual Sale Format:
1) Obtain your buyer number by calling/texting (660-287-1341), requesting via email (email@example.com), or in person when you come to view the cattle prior to March 28th.
Everyone who obtains a buyer number PRIOR to 8pm Friday, March 27th, will immediately receive a $25 sale credit.
2) Our sale will begin at 1:00 p.m. central time on Saturday, March 28th.
3) The sale will be conducted through a live telephone conference format-there will be no on-site sale activity. Instructions below.
4) Sale order will be by LOT number, bulls first followed by registered heifers pick of two, then commercial bred heifers-pen of 2, then open commercial heifers-pen of 2 (Lot- sale order will be published on our website)
5) Purchases can be left at no charge until April 4. Heifers must be removed by the 4th; bulls can remain on the farm after the 4th for $3.00 per day/head.
6) Payment for all purchases must be received by Sunday, April 5th or your purchase will be considered null/void and the animal(s) will be sold to the next interested party.
7) For those who have made a bull purchase in the prior three annual sales (2017, 2018, 2019), you will still receive your $50 sale credit, if payment is made by the April 5th deadline.
8) PLEASE NOTE: you can bid via your phone during the live audio sale or you can leave a confidential proxy bid prior to sale day with: Matt (660-287-5232) Jennifer (660-287-1341) or David (660-620-4678)
We want to help you make the selections that best meet your needs and fit your budget.
9) TO PARTICIPATE LIVE in the SALE ON THE 28THYOU MUSTCALL IN WITH YOUR TELEPHONE as follows:
a) Call 646-749-3122
b) You will be asked for an access code, enter the following code 465 811 469 #
(include the #)
c) You will then be directed to enter an audio code or just enter #
Just enter #
d) You will then be joined live to the sale and be able to participate. Please call in ahead of time to obtain a buyer number if you do not already have one.
You must stay on the line to participate in the sale.
Any time prior to sale day, you can follow the preceding instructions to become familiar with the process.
If the sale has not started, you will receive a message that the meeting is not yet in process and you can be placed on hold or call back.
We are working hard to make this adjustment as easy as possible. We are posting videos of the bulls on our website as they become available: www.maplewoodacresfarm.com...
We encourage you to call and set up a time to view the cattle prior to sale day:
We THANK-YOU for understanding and want to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to call at any time:
Reminders: Join us on Saturday 3/28/2020 for our 33rd Annual Sale via your telephone; call/text, email or stop by for buyer number prior to sale day; cattle can be viewed at anytime by appointment; call/text/email any time if you have questions.
Thank you for 33 years of confidence, we look forward to helping you with your investment from Maplewood Acres, Lamine Valley Red Angus and Spring Hills Ranch! Sincerely,
Matt & Jennifer; David & Mariah; Hannah & Zach; Robert (Bob) & Susan; Ron & Donna