It was wonderful getting to see so many folks back on the farm in 2022!!! We are so very grateful for the opportunity to know such amazing folks and share in our agricultural way of life! We are looking forward to catching up with new and old friends on March 25, 2023 at our 36th Annual Sale!!
Videos and Data
EPD's will be available in the next week. His birth, WW and YW are accurate. So sorry for the confusion.
2023 Catalog click to view catalog
BULLS: Annual Sale and First day of bull sales: 18month old bulls March25, 2023
FEMALES: Private treaty fall bred females available January 2023 (sold out-look for more females in 2024)
We are excited to welcome friends, cattlemen and family back to Maplewood Acres Farm for our 36th Annual sale. We are excited to continue offering exceptional genetics from Maplewood Acres Farm.
Anyone who would like, or needs, to participate via phone is very welcome to do so. Please contact us prior to sale day to make those arrangements.
All of the bulls will be penned accordingly on sale day. WE ARE ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO CALL AND SET UP A TIME TO VIEW THE BULLS PRIOR TO SALE DAY. The bulls will be sold by BUYER NUMMBER
The sale will start at 1:00pm central time on Saturday, March 25th.
The following provides the details of this year’s sale and obtaining the genetics that you desire.
1) Obtain your buyer number by calling/texting (660-287-1341), requesting via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or in person when you come to view the cattle prior to March 26th or sale day at our farm.
2) Our sale will begin at 1:00 p.m. central time on Saturday, March 25th.
3) The sale will be conducted onsite or on phone for anyone who has called to set up this option.
4) Sale order will be by BUYER NUMBER
5) Bull purchases can be left at no charge until April 2, 2023. Bulls can remain on the farm after the 2nd for $4.00 per day/head until May 1, 2023.
6) Payment for all purchases should be made sale day and must be received prior to removing animals from the premises.
7) For those who have made a bull purchase in the prior three annual sales (2020, 2021, 2022), will receive a $50 sale credit, if payment is made sale day regardless of when your bull is taken home.
8) PLEASE NOTE: you can bid: 1) in person, 2) via your phone during the live sale or 3) you can leave a confidential proxy bid prior to sale day with: Matt (660-287-5232), Jennifer (660-287-1341) or David (660-620-4678)
We want to help you make the selections that best meet your needs and fit your budget.
Reminders: Join us on Saturday 3/25/2023 for our 36th Annual Sale; Call/text, email or stop by for buyer number prior to sale day; Cattle can be viewed at anytime by appointment; Call/text/email any time if you have questions.
Thank you for 36 years of confidence, we look forward to helping you with your investment from Maplewood Acres Farm! Sincerely,
Matt & Jennifer; David & Mariah, Hannah & Zach